- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner; highly adaptable.
- 21 qualifications in a variety of subjects.
- Excellent IT and technical skills.
- Highly creative and artistic.
- Natural problem solver.
- Driven, organised and reliable.
London South Bank University
I attended London South Bank University which is located in the heart of London in Elephant and Castle.
My degree in BA (Hons) Game Cultures 2:1 was focused on many aspects of computer game production and design from a marketing, humanities and media studies perspective. It covered both the critical academic framework as well as practical skills like 3D modelling, world creation and an introduction to programming and sound design.
The course was multi-disciplinary with many modules being shared with Sonic Media and Film studies students which enabled some interesting collaborations – considering the historical ties of game developers and sound engineers.
Games culture covered both the creative and critical skills in video game design, development, and analysis rooted in a cultural and media studies perspective. Core skills included: 3D modelling & animation, marketing; advertising & media theory, art and sound design, Story design, multidisciplinary group management, basic coding and programming and creative writing.
- A level Business studies
- A level Psychology
- As level Sociology
- As level Philosophy
- As level Fine Art
- GNVQ Information And Communication Technologies
- GNVQ Communication
- NVQ’s: Food Hygiene, Health & Safety, Silver Service, Emergency First Aid, Spectator safety
The Wavell School; Specialist Technology College
- GCSE English Grade C
- GCSE Maths Grade C
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE Graphic Design
- GCSE Sociology
- GNVQ ICT (Intermediate)
- Proficient in Windows and Mac, as well as:
- Python 3.0 , Tkinter, HTML, CSS, XML, ActionScript 2 & 3, Basic C++, Arduino.
- Adobe: Animate, Flex, Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Animation: Filming, Editing, sound development, special effects, stop motion.
- Game development: UDK/Unreal 3, Hammer, Game maker, Unity, mods/maps.
- 3D modelling: Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Google Sketchup, ZBrush 3.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook.
- Web: Social Media, SEO, WordPress, Joomla, Webeden, Second Life.
- Sage Act!, Logic Pro, Cubase, Canva, online resources.