Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Fast learner; highly adaptable. 21 qualifications in a variety of subjects. Excellent IT and technical skills. Highly creative and artistic. Natural problem solver. Driven, organised and reliable.
London South Bank University
I attended London South Bank University in Elephant and Castle, London. I pursued a degree in BA (Hons) Game Cultures 2:1 which covered computer game production, design, marketing, humanities, and media studies. The course was multi-disciplinary, with modules shared with Sonic Media and Film studies students. It covered 3D modelling, world creation, programming, sound design, marketing, advertising, media theory, art and sound design, story design, group management, coding, programming, and creative writing.
Farnborough College of Technology
I studied A-level Business studies, A-level Psychology, AS-level Sociology, AS-level Philosophy, AS-level Fine Art, and several GNVQs and NVQs in ICT, Communication, Food Hygiene, Health & Safety, Silver Service, Emergency First Aid, and Spectator safety.
The Wavell School; Specialist Technology College
I completed my GCSEs with subjects including English, Maths, Media Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Graphic Design, Sociology, and GNVQ ICT (Intermediate).
- • Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
- • Programming: Python 3.0, Tkinter, HTML, CSS, XML, Basic C++, Arduino
- • Adobe Suite: Animate, Flex, Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- • Animation: Filming, Editing, Sound Development, Special Effects, Stop Motion
- • Game Development: UDK/Unreal 3, Hammer, Game Maker, Unity
- • 3D Modelling: Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Google Sketchup, ZBrush 3
- • Google & Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook
- • Web & CMS: SEO, WordPress, Joomla, Webeden, Second Life
- • Audio: Logic Pro, Cubase, Audacity, Adobe Audition
- • Others: Sage Act!, Canva
- • AI: ChatGPT, Bard, DALL·E 3, Prompts, API